June 29, 2012

Etsy...

Recently I have been spending a lot of time on Etsy. The more I get to know the site, the more I love it. There is so much to discover: new applications, forum discussions, ideas and above all beautiful items! Here are a few recent findings I consider worth to mention.
1) BobbyThisNThat  might well become my new favorite bead shop. I absolutely love their taste. Their beads' colors are absolutely stunning and uncommon. Of course I already made my first order :)
2)This beautiful porcelain ring by MaaPstudio (check their Etsy shop here): when I first saw this, I could not help but thinking "this is ART." Delicate and poetic.


Teal Green Picasso 6mm Czech Glass Faceted Round Bead


La Angosta Porcelain Ring,Gift for her under 50,Ecru and White by MaaPstudio















No comments:

Post a Comment